Get Website Safety & Security Audit services
Find out, how we can get your News website SEO at top by our customized solution for publishers. we can help you in drive ton of traffic on your news website.
Secure Your Website With the Best Website Security Audits
A simple step yet can be an important one. Implementing regular security scans of your website can check for any errors, malware, outdated software, etc. You can secure your website once you gathered knowledge about the potential threats to the business.
Checking security audit is always not enough when we focus on technical vulnerability. Website Security testing is a process that checks whether the crucial pieces of information stays confidential. Security testing is used to guarantee that any unauthorized person is not accessing the essential data of the website. Moreover, Security testing hinders malware from attacking the site. It finds out loopholes and bugs from the web applications in the earlier phase. Even tests whether security code was encoded on the form.
Types of Security Testing
There are several kinds of security testing discussed below~
- Vulnerability Scanning: automated software scans a system to detect any vulnerability signs. This testing is called Vulnerability scanning.
- Security Scanning: This is an identification of network and network holes. After identifying, it provides a solution to minimize these holes. Security scanning can be done by both manually and automated scanning.
3.Penetration Testing: Penetration testing simulates malware attacks from malware hackers. It analyzes and examines potential threats from the hacker.
- Risk Assessment: Here, Security risks are being observed. These risks are three types like low, medium, and high. Risk assessment proposes controls and measures, which can diminish the chances.
- Security Auditing: Security Auditing is an internal survey of OS and software for any safety holes.
- Ethical hacking: Basically, it means hacking, which is legal. In other words, it can be said that before doing any stuff (penetrating networks, finding vulnerabilities), you should have the permission of the company or the individual.
- Posture Assessment: Posture Assessment amalgamates Ethical Hacking, Security Scanning with Risk assessments. It shows the total safety posture of the website.
Security testing focuses
- System Software Security: System software security involves assessing variabilities in the operating system, database system, etc.
- Network Security: Network security is network resources and policies.
- Browser Security: User Application Security ensures that the browser can not be manipulated.
Security Testing Tools
Here are some of the best website security testing tools. These tools are open-sourced. It assists in security testing for your web application. However, It depends on you and your demands. What kind of security testing you cherish to target. Some of the free and paid web application testing tools are Arachni, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy Project, w3af, Vega, Acunetix, Skipfish, IBM Rational AppScan, WebSurgery, and others.
When it comes to the business development site, then you can’t secure your system data on its own. However, professionals are knowledgeable enough to protect your business database by introducing the data encryption process. So, hire experts on data security and achieve great success effortlessly.
What Our Client’s Say
‘My website’s ranking has moved from page 14 to page 3 on Google and is doing better every month!’ -Kathryn Peterson, Customer
‘The team is so invested in our website that it feels like an extended family.’ -Matt Durian, Customer
‘Hard-working and efficient team, showing outstanding results on my website.’ -Ed Granger, Customer
‘The organic traffic has been doing amazing ever since I have started working with this set of enthusiastic SEO magicians.’ -Ryan Bongard, Customer
‘Their website auditing report and result-driven strategies are so clear and objective that the improving SEO rankings seem obvious.’ -Diandra Silva, Customer