Get Free Law Firm SEO Consultation
Find out, why is your website not ranking on Google with a comprehensive report on the health and current SEO state of your website. Understand to perform better.
Law Firm SEO Services
Technical SEO refers to any SEO work excluding the creation of content. It is a foundation that gets the content the chance to rank for the right keywords and phrases. It is just perfecting the technical characters of a website so that it gets a good ranking in the search engines and makes it quick to crawl and understand. Ignoring this aspect of the website can lead to unsatisfactory results even though the content of it is good. A technically optimized website is fast, secure, does not have dead links, easily crawlable, as structured data, has an XML sitemap and uses hreflang.
Why you need a Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is the optimization of a website and server so that search engines can easily visit, crawl, index and interpret the website. So to optimize Technical SEO, one can take many steps.
Using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to create a link between a server and a browser. Google made it mandatory in 2014 and prefers them over unsecured sites. So securing the website with ‘https://’ is very important. One has to make the site mobile-friendly.
A good website changes its layouts according to the device and to reach a larger audience one has to make it responsive to all mobile, desktop or tablet users. Make the website load quickly by using Fast Hosting, a fast DNS, just one CSS stylesheet instead of multiple and compressing the web pages.
Any duplicate content issue should be fixed by not publishing a page or post multiple times. One can also make an XML sitemap so that your website can be understood properly by the search engines. By using AMP HTML, one can easily speed up the process in mobile devices by leaving out forms, scripts, and contents. Because of their fast readability, they will be shared and read by many users in a short period of time.
Technical SEO increases the chances of visibility of a website so it is important to incorporate it in the process.
Choose a Technical SEO Audit: Reasons
Technical SEO Audit is not just checking the technical aspects of the SEO of a website. A good SEO expert will help you with:
- The website’s findability internal users and external bots, checking the structure of the website to make sure that it is set up well.
- Analyzing the website URL.
- Checking Meta ‘hreflang’.
- Checking Authorship markup although it is suspended now it can come back in the future.
- Checking publisher markup to connect the website to the publisher.
- Checking if one has any Meta tags and making sure that all of them are unique.
- The technical SEO Audit also includes checking the title tags because it is important for ranking factors for the pages, checking H1 tags.
- Checking the structured data markup is also important to make it easier for Googlebot to understand what the page is about without having to read the entire thing.
- Key Content-Location should also be checked.
- Related content should be mentioned on the website to make it more relevant. It should also be properly edited for Grammatical mistakes and plagiarism.
- Thin content pages should be checked on Screaming Frog.
- The location and size of the image are also important.
- The ALT tags of an image should also be checked.
SEO should also go through Equity tests, Search Console audit, Link issues check and social media analysis. Technical SEO professionals like us can help you to solve every problem related to these above-mentioned points.
Technical SEO Checklist
As Google is constantly improving, SEO practices have to evolve to stay relevant. The latest Technical SEO checklist is:
- Google Search Console and Analytics and Tag Manager have to be validated. It is the foundation of it all.
- The existence of multiple versions of the same page is annoying and canonicalization of all pages prevents this issue.
- Proper Structured Data Markup should be used for Google to interpret the data and extra elements will be added to give the page an extra edge.
- The robots.txt file (robots exclusion protocol) reviewing helps with preventing any future rising conflicted issues.
- There are many Google Search Engine console that can be used to identify Technical SEO issues that lowe the performance of the website like crawl errors, dead links, and many other problems.
- The right kind of Hreflang Tags should be used so that search engines list the most appropriate data according to the language and locations.
- Site Performance Metrics should be checked by Google PageSpeed Insights and Web.Dev, which will give insight into various matters.
- One can easily use Google Search one’s domain to know how Google is marking and crawling the website.
- The website should be mobile-friendly or else it will suffer to optimize the performance of the website.
Why you Need an Advanced Technical SEO?
After nailing the basics, one can then hone their skills for the advanced stuff. When some page does not exist anymore and a URL was modified, 404 status code is going to be needed in that situation. Also, the crawl budget or indexing issues should be dealt with robots.txt file to make sure that resources are not blocked. AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page) should be used to increase speed in mobile websites.
Technical SEO Manager: Why you Should Opt Them?
Technical SEO Manager is someone who works to develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies, oversees content, design, PPC marketing, and social media. The responsibilities of a Technical SEO manager include:
- Developing SEO strategies and executing them
- Manage a team of SEO developers
- Make keyword research for content creators
- Review and fix Technical SEO problems
- Boost website content and PPC copy
- Develop link- building
- Use social media and PPC team for campaigns
- Gather information on traffic, rankings, and other aspects
- Keep up with the latest SEO technologies and use it to their advantage
This is just the surface of the vast world of Technical SEO and there are individuals who devote a considerable amount of time and energy to hone their skills in this subject. It is necessary for website owners to know about at least the basic stuff and fix the errors of their website.